Sunday, September 6, 2009

People / Folks.


People. They're everywhere, and most of them are into bullshit. I mean, they actively pursue the most heinous bullshit with their spare time and many of them seem to have forgotten that they are alive. Who made them all? Where do they store all you motherfuckers at night? And thats another question I have; how come so few people are up at night outside? Its beautiful out there at 3am, the moon, the silence, the possums and insects and in the sky a visual representation of all that ever was and ever will be in the star-filled inky black void of night. On second thought, I don't think I want that question answered. Keep your daytime, jerknecks. This arrangement works fine with me.

Ok, so this is my webbed log. Here, I'm going to put rants, raves, reviews, drawings, cuss words, haiku and whatever else I feel like, and I'm going to do it....now.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment